Saturday, May 2, 2009

5-2-09

Well we made it to Twin Falls, ID at 3:15 AM. UGH.
It was a very long drive yesterday. We got a late start but had great weather all the way.
Didn't get to see to much on our drive yesterday but hopefully that will be different today.
We woke up to major rain this morning which will make for a wonderful start today.
We will be going to Yellowstone today. We should be in Billings, MT tonight.
I will get some pictures posted tonight & blog some more later.
We are on Mountain time now so it is really 8:20 am. Only got about 4 hours sleep so it will be a hard day. I was awake by 7:15 & John & I were down eating breakfast by 7:30. No sight of the others yet. Then came Rudy all by himself. Gotta go now.

3 comments:

  1. lol no sign of the others...then cam erudy...gotta go...that is hilarious.....I bet you are having a blast!! I ahve always wanted to go on a road trip, I never have...maybe someday....have a great time!! I will keep reading.

    ~devin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss my sister already, what am I going to do a whole month with out you. Can't wait to see the pictures, beware of the bears in yellowstone...lol. Love you and be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete